Just thinking! In less than five minutes I could complete some of the following for my wife, family, church, friends, or myself to clear my mind.
In less than five minutes I could:
- … text/send a check for my tithes, missions faith promise, or some other gift. Philippians 4:19. Yeppers!
- … use the search word unsubscribe and delete annoying emails.
- … file or scan the papers or receipts on my desk for filing.
- reply to an email. But I don’t want to do that because I’ll see all the other emails that need attention. Once that happens my mind stops focusing on the plan for the day. Nope, won’t do it now.
- … eat an energy bar. I’m hungry!
- … take out the trash/recycling and reline the bins.
- … write a thank you card. Will do!
- … reply to at least two text messages.
- … shelve some books. Need to do now!
- … put on a load of laundry.
- … move laundry from the washer to the dryer.
- … put the devices on the charger before I return to my computer.
- … write this blog post! I did! 🙂
Got any ideas for me? What could you do in less than five minutes? Share them with me!